Search This Blog

Thursday 25 April 2013

Vina Real Reserva Rioja Spain


Wine: Vina Real Reserva
Producer: CVNE
Region: Rioja
Country: Spain
Colour: Red
Year: 2005
Grape: Tempranillo
Supplier: Vinifera                                                                                      
Price (VND): N/A
Points: 88/100
Pairs well with: Red meat dishes, manchego and Idiazabal cheeses
Notes:
This another great Rioja wine from CVNE, especially if you like traditional Rioja wines as I do!
Red medium ruby colour with an aromatic clean nose bringing oak, vanilla and a hint of leather and red fruits.
The palate is very pleasant and well balanced and structured, with oak, vanilla, red fruits and excellent long length.

2 comments:

  1. I'm working in the organization for International Grapes and wine festival in Viet Nam that will take place on July 17 2014. I'd like you invite some of the Spanish suppliers to joint this festival, this is a good chance to introduce their wine into the world and Vietnam. So, can I have your contact to give you more information about this festival or how can I contact with the supplier in Spain and other countries? Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!

      You can send me the details to: adelacasa@aol.com I will be happy to help you promote the event. Regards. Alfredo

      Delete